SPCI works closely with clients in the USA and México to . . . . . . . . . .
Expedite the development of their properties and projects, add value to their real estate portfolio, enhance and leverage
their investments and assist in related problem solving by raising the level of knowledge of markets and market trends.
SPCI assists clients to clearly define, develop and implement market-based, cost-effective and results-oriented real estate
development and expansion plans in rapidly changing environments and trade areas in the USA and other cultures. br>
Our emphasis is on ensuring that corporate goals and objectives are aligned with both actual and emerging market trends as
well as the local business culture.
Among the customized consulting services that SPCI can provide are:
- Analyze the prevailing and future development situations, assess the strength of target markets, define primary, secondary
and (if relevant) tertiary trade areas, assess the competition, identify and assist in the acquisition of specific sites.
- Assess the reliability of existing data sources and data.
- Formulate strategic plans.
- Establish real estate development objectives with respect to the business culture
- Develop target customer profiles.
- Develop effective entry and marketing strategies
- Assess the retail competition.
- Assess the effectiveness of current marketing strategies and positions.
- Provide tours of markets, trade areas and retail competition.
SPCI professionals draw on extensive multi-cultural backgrounds and experience gained from living
abroad in other countries and transacting business in the United States, Mexico, Europe, and the Far East.
Concepts International, LLC
515 E. First Street, Suite A, Tustin, CA 92780
714:505-9353(Tel) 714:505-4417 (fax)